Mr. Henderson, December 11, 1939
Photographer: J. Gordon Henderson ( http://digital.huroncounty.ca/about-the-collection/j-gordon-henderson ) ..Description: .Black and white image of a man sitting at a desk looking at a piece of paper. He is wearing a vest with matching pants and a light coloured shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. There is a sign on the right side of the desk which reads 'Please Note Terms'. There are various pictures in frames on the desk and advertisements for Kodak on the wall. This image is on the right-hand side of a sheet of film containing two separate exposures. The two images on the negative are almost identical except for in the image on the left his right arm is lifted and his hand is resting on his head. ..Object ID : A992.0003.733..View this item in the Huron County Museum & Historic Gaol's collections database. ( http://digital.huroncounty.ca/objects/A992.0003.733/A992.0003.733.right ) ..Order a higher-quality version of this item (fee applies). ( http://digital.huroncounty.ca/reproductions/order/A992.0003.733.right )
Goderich Airport (ICAO: CYGD), also known as Goderich Municipal Airport, is a registered aerodrome located 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) north of Goderich, Ontario, Canada. The aerodrome is best known as the home of Sky Harbour Aircraft, an aircraft paint shop. During World War II, Goderich Airport hosted No. 12 Elementary Flying Training School for the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan, providing initial pilot training for aircrews using the Fleet Finch. No. 12 EFTS opened on October 14, 1940 and closed on July 14, 1944.